Here at Braidhaugh Holiday Park we have many holiday facilities on-site for holidaymakers, making it a great place for those who are wanting to enjoy the beauty, activities and tranquility of Scotland. Our facilities include:
- Free power-showers to Braidhaugh holiday makers.
- Free clean and warm toilet block with hand and hair dryers.
- A chemical waste disposal point found within our toilet block.
- Free to use games room complete with T.V. and air hockey table.
- Children’s outdoor play area with swings, climbing frame and sandpit
- Public play ground next to the holiday park
- Small Holiday Park shop stocking all the basic essentials for holiday makers.
- The beautiful countryside surrounding the park offers many country walks in all directions.
- Permits for fishing the River Earn can be purchased from the park’s reception in season.
Whether you are relaxing by the side of the river or feeding the ducks, you will not be disappointed by the great facilities on offer.
Whether you are staying in our holiday lodge, on a touring pitch or in a wigwam, you can be sure of a warm welcome from both management and staff who go out of their way to make this park a lovely place for families and couples to stay.